THE PAWTECTORS is a fun & exciting opportunity for ANIMAL LOVING KIDS & TEENS to unite to help make a difference in in the lives of companion pets & homeless animals.
This innovative, online YOUTH ANIMAL COMPASSION EDUCATION program is primarily targeted at kids 9-12, but our learning lessons can be scaled down to 5 years old & up to 17 years old They don’t have to own a pet. There are plenty of homeless animals for PAWTECTORS Super Heroes to help.
“Super Heros don’t have to wear capes. It’s just pretty fun when you do!” Debbie Henry, Director – The Pawtectors
The Mission of the PAWTECTORS is to:
- Teach & inspire animal compassion in all children
- Teach & cultivate responsible pet ownership
- Empower children to know they CAN be the “voice for those who cannot speak”
- Provide opportunities to help homeless animals in their community
- Create & cultivate WIN-WIN volunteer/philanthropy life-skills